History and Heritage

New Church Temple

'The present New Church Temple was built in 1890. The Rev William Rees, Lechryd, paid frequent visits to the New Church but in the absence of a permanent minister, visits were also paid by the principal ministers of the New Church Conference of Great Britain, to which Ynysmeudwy Church became affiliated'

Today this church has been transformed into a house, after its closure in 1997.

Views of New Church, Ynysmeudwy


The name stone above reads:

This memorial stone
was laid by
John H. Bradford Esq.
of Liverpool
on the 5th Day of July